Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advanced D'n'D- The Vampire Strikes Back!


If you're getting bored of playing with your Christmas toys or just need a break from Boxing week sales, drop by the Gas Station Theatre for a two night run of Advanced D'n'D- The Vampire Strikes Back, starting tonight. This special holiday campaign will cost you a mere $12 a night or $20 for both nights. This campaign continues with most of it's ensemble cast from the Fringe run last July, as well as the two night run in October.

Good news for fans of the D'n'D series, the 2010 Fringe Festival lottery took place a few weeks back and D'n'D will be this Summer, stay tuned!

For more details about this show and a recap of past episodes, check out their website, Advanced D'n'D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah! Binky you need to give us more warning!* I doubt we can make the show... too bad. I really liked them last time we say them.

On an unrelated note, I hope to drop by your work on Tuesday. I don't want Mother and Son in the trunk.


* If you or C did mention it then I apologize for not listening more closely. I obviously am too preoccupied.