Monday, July 16, 2007

Closed: Gone To The Lake


It's bad enough that there is so much time between posts, but I'll be away for the next 2 weeks so don't expect anything until August. We are heading towards Flin Flon where we have a cabin on the lake near Baker's Narrows (halfway between Cranberry Portage and Flin Flon). Due to the fact we have no internet access, except for the FF Public library with it's primitive dial-up systems, I'll be computer-less for about 13 days! A good time to catch up on all the books I received the last 2 Christmas' and my promise of painting some sweet watercolours...we'll see what happens this year.

Wish I was around for the annual Fringe festival, but I always seem to be away that week. August will be a busy time with my week long coverage of Folklorama, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were thinking of doing water colours. Standard hockey stuff or something different?

I have started an acrylic that is meant to look like a Romanesque style wood carving of a goal celebration. I may need to get some reference material from you though. I just don't have any decent photos of peeps wearing hockey gear or of referees.

Don B.